Hello guys and sorry for not posting about the 6.2.2 update.
We have now officially updated to 6.2.3!
As always heres Here's how to Download without Technic launcher!
Click here to know how to install everything!
"Now potatoes can run it!"
- Optimised even more stuff so you only need 1GB of RAM. Now the THOUSANDS of people on 1.7.10 can move on with their lives!
- Moved Performance section up to the top of this changelog just this once because we wanted people to see the RAM thing and Changelog Guy has no sense of continuity.
- 64-bit Java still recommended.
- Added megas (2): Blaziken, Lopunny.
- Added smooth models for Staryu and Starmie. If you saw Sirud's video, relax, we scaled down Starmie since then.
- Added smooth models for Meowth and Persian.
- Added new Boldore and Meganium sounds.
- Added /checkspawns [specific] [pokemon...] - Gets a percentage based list of Better Spawner spawns for an area or position. Mostly for our own benefit tbh.
- Added config option: alwaysHaveMegaRing - When you log in it gives you a Mega ring if you don't already have one. Someone asked for this, so here we are.
- Made the Better Spawner the default spawner. New installs will have useBetaSpawner turned on initially. The old spawner is shaking in fear. It knows.
- Changed many of the default config values for Better Spawning to be more active.
- Made the Lake Trio spawn underwater instead of on the surface. They swim to the surface anyway, it'll be fine.
- When a legendary spawns, it now says which it is. Also logs its location in the server console.
- Legendaries spawned by the Better Spawner now take ages to despawn instead of sometimes immediately going poof.
- NPC trainers can now utilize Ash-Greninja. Scary times ahead.
- Removed a bunch of sound files. We don't need Pokémon with 17 voices!
- Made Xerneas 5x more common.
- Fixed Pokémon entering battle and reverting to default abilities until switched out and in. Oops.
- Fixed form changing not updating the ability/type/etc unless it was changed while sent out.
- Fixed a few problems with PCs and parties on servers. Only tiny of course, bet you didn't even notice.
- Fixed a Fossil Display visual bug. I wasn't told what this bug was but I'm sure it was huge! Almost definitely Gabe's doing.
- Fixed even more ways that Apricorn trees can cause crashing. I hate these bloody trees.
- Fixed Pokémon not walking around at all after mega-evolving outside of battle.
- Fixed being unable to click the first row of recipes in the recipe book because of the Pixelmon inventory GUI being obnoxious.
- Fixed evolution stone boots not giving armour values.
- Prevented eggs from being sent out under any circumstances. There was a teeny tiny little loophole where you could.
- Fixed the Cursed Body ability using the wrong battle message. Yeah this counts as a bug.
- Fixed those new megas not spawning in the wild. We forget this every single time we add megas. We did it this time though. Changelog Guy checked.
- Fixed evolution from single- to multi-forme Pokémon like Cherrim and Gardevoir temporarily breaking their sprite. 2 lines of code to fix. So exhausting.
- Probably fixed some mods that add biomes not being compatible with the Better Spawner. Bit of a guess. Put it all on red.
- Also probably fixed an issue where sometimes people can't open a PC.
- Model fixes:
- * Fixed Kangaskhan lying on its back instead of walking like everyone else with legs.
- * Fixed Tyrantrum being too small. It was technically the right height already but a T-Rex should be bigger, soo.
- * Fixed Metagross being way bigger while flying.
- * Fixed Darkrai being too high up off the ground, hiding his level tag.
- Updated the following language files (Thank you, translators!):
- * es_ES
- * fr_CA
- * fr_FR
- * ru_RU
- * zh_CN