Hello ! I am nick for those of you who do not know me. IGN is NickRizing age is 15, grew up in england and I have been floating around this wonderful community for some time now. I have a good amount of experience with building and I feel that I have enough to benefit the pixelmon server. ( or any server ). I don't play pixelmon much anymore but it has never stopped me from having a passion about pokemon. or building anything pokemon related. I can build big structures as well as detailed ones and I have knowledge in world edit and voxelsniper. in terms of world edit I have a pretty straight forward knowledge. moving, pasting, rotating etc. voxelsniper is my main tool I use for big scale terraforming. I tend to do all detail by hand and only really use tools like world edit or voxel if I have too. If I had to choose a building style that I am most comfortable with it would probably have to be medieval. I don't really have a style myself as I tend to do a wide range of things. one of my biggest weaknesses when it comes to building is self doubt. I tend to question myself quite a lot. while this may not always be a bad thing I sometimes tend to let it effect me a little too much and its something I am going to try my best to control xD. I love criticism and feedback even if its against my builds as it helps me better my ability as a builder. if there is one thing I hope to gain from this, its to learn from other builders and improve as best as I can. if there are any questions at all please feel free to ask and I thank you for taking the time to read this. I will add a list of pictures of some builds that I have done over time. (Some are not finished yet). peace out :)