IGN (In Game Name): Herobrine_Squid. Age: im 12. Timezone: central time zone. Languages Spoken: English. What gym would you prefer to lead/co-lead?
lead.How long have you been on our servers? about a month and a half.Have you ever been an admin/mod/helper on another server? Are you currently an Admin/mod/helper on another server? no. How long would you be on the server if you were promoted to gym leader? and how long would you spend such time in your gym? every day and on my gym about 8 hours maybe. Were you ever demoted/muted/jailed/banned on our servers? no i never do anything bad on servers. Why should you be promoted? What makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants? because i would be a great opponent, ill be a helpful to staff and players, and have played the games since i was 6. 1) You have lost a battle however the opponent has gone offline before collecting the badge. What would you do? right down there name on paper and the next time there on give it to them. 2) You have won a battle however your opponent refuses to leave. then just report them if being bad
there was a mistake in the thing i meant bug gym.